DMI Specialist – Strategy & Planning
Overview of DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning
In today’s modern era, digital strategy & planning has increased in importance within businesses and organizations. As the process of strategizing & planning has evolved, it has become more complex due to the emergence of new technologies and therefore it is important to constantly refresh with new strategies and plans.
Strategy & Planning can be described as an organization’s process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue the strategy. In simpler terms, strategy & planning is the process of thinking how to achieve a goal and the steps needed to be taken to achieve it.
The DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning will consolidate the essential skills needed to manage a digital marketing strategy for your business/organization. In other words, helping you understand the significance of strategizing and planning and how it could benefit towards running a successful organized business.
What Will You Learn in the DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning?
This specialist course in digital strategy & planning will introduce you to digital communications, social customer service and helps you to develop a measured and well-considered strategy and coherent plan for your organization, that will stand up to the rigor and scrutiny of board-level decision making. The following is the course outline of the DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning: –
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Marketing Automation
- Budget and Resourcing
- Big Data & Analytics
- Digital Leadership
- Strategy Formulation & Plan
Who is this DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning for?
The DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning is suitable for individuals who are responsible for planning, building, executing, managing, and reporting on strategies & plans based campaigns. This includes digital marketing generalists, specialists, and managers; team leaders; business consultants and developers. In addition, this course is also suitable for those who are inspired by career change and wants a new challenge, entrepreneurs who want to be more digitally-savvy and more.
Why Join the DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning?
By joining the DMI Specialist Course in Strategy & Planning, you will be able to enhance and develop new digital strategies and planning techniques which will allow you to grow your business into a successful, profitable one.
In summary, these detailed and structured modules will teach you the essentials of digital strategy & planning along with an accredited certification from Digital Marketing Institute.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to: –
- Strategize and plan digitally and effectively. (SWOT Analysis, Information Gathering etc.)
- Budget and resource digital campaigns. (maximize ROI)
- Use cutting-edge analytic tools.
- Mentor and lead your team into digital marketing activities.
- Understand the use of marketing automation tools.
- Understand the benefits and challenges of digital communications.
DMI Specialist – Strategy & Planning
There are 9 modules in the Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategy & Planning:
How Is The Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategy & Planning Course Delivered?
The Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategy & Planning course will be delivered via:
- OPTION 1 : Online Learning Only
Through Excel Academy’s Learning Management System, you will be able to learn the 10 modules of the course at your own pace. The duration of the online course is 30 hours.
We’re getting you in the game as a
Right from the moment you sign-up for a course, you become a DMI Member, which means you join the conversation with a whole generation of marketeers around the globe who we’ve helped take their place at the leading edge. They are a living library of savvy and skills.
Being a DMI Member means being connected – to their smarts, to trends in industry, to experts who can bring unique insights to your work; to other great people with a task, vision or stellar trajectory like yours. You are connected to opportunities.
Here’s the small print on what you get:
- Thought and practice-leading, world-class content from the edge of new
- High-quality templates and toolkits. Looking the part is not just about smart casual
- A career zone. Real insight from the inside
- Industry news and analysis. The exciting stuff
As this is the game of perpetual motion, we’ve gone beyond what we offer you as a DMI Member and created not one but two other hot routes to perpetual relevancy
1. To keep you top of your game, we also give you Just-inTime (J-I-T) learning activities through webinars and online short courses called DMI SPRINTS.
DMI SPRINTS effective-straight-away-learning short courses in Analytics, Content Marketing, GDPR, UX Essentials, CX Essentials, Graphic Design.
Hot content. Always.
2. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Certified Members is about being the best digital marketing professional that you can be – and taking the industry with you. You get access to a special CPD zone and rack up credits as you rack up fresh knowledge – 40 credits over 3 years means your Certification stays up-to-date. And so do you.
- Recognition. CPD is a brilliant way for you to communicate just how great you are
- You hold your status among an elite group of high performing digital marketing professionals. CPD is a Badge of Honor
- You look the part on LinkedIn
- You are empowered to expect a higher income
- Access to key Skills Experts through our annual webinar portfolio
- In-platform bitesize learning activities. Stay sharp
- CPD Accredited eBooks and Webinars
Who should take this course?exceladmin2017-12-03T00:16:51+08:00
This programme is aimed at anyone involved with planning a digital strategy for their organisation, or who is likely to be involved in this area in the future and would like a comprehensive understanding of the field. This diploma is suitable for any level of skills or experience and is designed to prepare you to engage specifically with strategy and planning within an overall digital marketing domain.
Where will my qualification be recognized?exceladmin2017-12-03T00:17:46+08:00
Our qualifications are world class. This allows you to take your Digital Marketing Institute qualification with you, no matter where your exciting career may take you.
How is the programme assessed?exceladmin2017-12-03T00:18:31+08:00
The Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy and Planning is assessed by one three hour exam; these are administered by our computer-based testing partner, Pearson Vue, via its global network of test centers. Candidates need to achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the exam. Your examination fee is included in the course price but subsequent re-sits due to failed attempts will incur a fee of approximately €60 or local currency equivalent payable directly to the Pearson Vue when you book your repeat attempt.
Do I need to have a marketing background?exceladmin2017-12-03T00:16:00+08:00
Anyone can apply for the Professional Diploma in Strategy and Planning. A background in a related discipline is not required – the aim of the Professional Diploma is to allow you to learn everything you need to know about strategy and planning within a broader digital marketing spectrum; and to kickstart a new and exciting career. You may be a business owner looking to take your online marketing to the next level or you may be someone looking for a change of career. The only prerequisite is that you have in an interest in a digital marketing career.