DMI Specialist – Search
Overview of DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing
In recent years, search marketing has become a necessity for businesses worldwide. Due to the existence of millions of websites, top website rankings are important to boost website traffic and clicks from online users.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) can be described as the techniques and ways to use online search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. In simpler terms, advanced search marketing is the process of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through both paid and unpaid efforts.
The DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing will transform your career by teaching you the ways to create, manage and implement advanced search marketing strategies using AdWords, PPC marketing, display marketing & remarketing techniques. In other words, helping you to understand the significance of search marketing and how it can benefit in terms of promotion, sales and more.
What Will You Learn in the DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing?
This specialist course in search marketing will provide you with the necessary tools to become a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialist. The following are the modules of the DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing: –
- Introduction to Search Marketing
- SEO Setup
- SEO Content
- SEO Workshop
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Strategy & Planning
Who is this DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing for?
The DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing is suitable for individuals who are responsible for planning, building, executing, managing, and reporting on advanced search marketing advancements. This includes digital marketing generalists, specialists, and managers; team leaders; business consultants and developers; or anyone who is aiming to pursue a career in advanced search marketing, or to enhance their overall knowledge in this area. In addition, this course is also suitable for those who are inspired by career change and want a new challenge.
Why Join the DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing?
By joining the DMI Specialist Course in Search Marketing, you will be able to enhance and develop your knowledge in Search Marketing, learning from the industry experts globally.
In summary, these detailed and structured modules will teach you the elements of search campaign planning, creation and measurement and more, along with an accredited certification from Digital Marketing Institute, UK to validate your new expertise.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to: –
- Optimize your website effectively.
- Find and implement effective keywords and phrases to website.
- Plan, build and execute search marketing campaigns.
- Gain website searches and clicks.
- To analyse website data.
- Set your business, website, mobile and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) objectives.
- Identify the methods to improve technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and on-page optimization of a website.
- Develop an understanding of the importance of content relevance.
- Build and maintain backlinks on your website.
- Understand how search engines work and the key components of Search Engine Results Page (SERPs).
DMI Specialist – Search
There are 8 modules in the Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Search Course:
How Is The Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Search Course Delivered?
The Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Search course will be delivered via:
- OPTION 1 : Online Learning Only
Through Excel Academy’s Learning Management System, you will be able to learn the 10 modules of the course at your own pace. The duration of the online course is 30 hours.
We’re getting you in the game as a
Right from the moment you sign-up for a course, you become a DMI Member, which means you join the conversation with a whole generation of marketeers around the globe who we’ve helped take their place at the leading edge. They are a living library of savvy and skills.
Being a DMI Member means being connected – to their smarts, to trends in industry, to experts who can bring unique insights to your work; to other great people with a task, vision or stellar trajectory like yours. You are connected to opportunities.
Here’s the small print on what you get:
- Thought and practice-leading, world-class content from the edge of new
- High-quality templates and toolkits. Looking the part is not just about smart casual
- A career zone. Real insight from the inside
- Industry news and analysis. The exciting stuff
As this is the game of perpetual motion, we’ve gone beyond what we offer you as a DMI Member and created not one but two other hot routes to perpetual relevancy
1. To keep you top of your game, we also give you Just-inTime (J-I-T) learning activities through webinars and online short courses called DMI SPRINTS.
DMI SPRINTS effective-straight-away-learning short courses in Analytics, Content Marketing, GDPR, UX Essentials, CX Essentials, Graphic Design.
Hot content. Always.
2. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Certified Members is about being the best digital marketing professional that you can be – and taking the industry with you. You get access to a special CPD zone and rack up credits as you rack up fresh knowledge – 40 credits over 3 years means your Certification stays up-to-date. And so do you.
- Recognition. CPD is a brilliant way for you to communicate just how great you are
- You hold your status among an elite group of high performing digital marketing professionals. CPD is a Badge of Honor
- You look the part on LinkedIn
- You are empowered to expect a higher income
- Access to key Skills Experts through our annual webinar portfolio
- In-platform bitesize learning activities. Stay sharp
- CPD Accredited eBooks and Webinars
Who should take this search marketing course?exceladmin2017-12-02T23:32:58+08:00
The Professional Diploma in Search Marketing is recommended for individuals who are responsible for the planning, execution or measurement of search marketing campaigns – search marketing specialists (PPC), search advertising (AdWords) and optimization (SEO) professionals, or anyone who would like to pursue a career or enhance their marketing knowledge in this area. The course is suitable for participants with any level of skill or experience and will prepare them to engage specifically with search marketing within the overall digital marketing domain.
Where will my qualification be recognized?exceladmin2017-12-02T23:33:42+08:00
Our qualifications are world class. This allows you to take your Digital Marketing Institute qualification with you, no matter where your exciting career may take you.
How is the search marketing diploma assessed?exceladmin2017-12-02T23:34:37+08:00
The Professional Diploma in Search Marketing is assessed by one three hour exam; these are administered by our computer-based testing partner, Pearson Vue, via its global network of test centers. Candidates need to achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the exam.
Your examination fee is included in the course price but subsequent re-sits due to failed attempts will incur a fee of approximately €60 or local currency equivalent payable directly to Pearson Vue when you book your repeat attempt.
Do I need to have a marketing background?exceladmin2017-12-02T23:32:12+08:00
Anyone can apply for the Professional Diploma in Search Marketing. A background in a related discipline is not required – the aim of the Professional Diploma is to allow you to learn everything you need to know about search marketing; and to kickstart a new and exciting career.
You may be a business owner looking to take your online marketing to the next level or you may be someone looking for a change of career. The only prerequisite is that you have an interest in a SEO/PPC marketing career.